Boats have been our team’s business for many years so let us help you with yours.
It may be your first purchase, or you may be upgrading or downsizing, it could feel a little overwhelming so let us take the stress away with our experienced staff and help guide you through the buying process.
We can help with all aspects of the process, including:
- Initial viewing bookings
- Boat finance
- Boat insurance
- RYA tuition
- Marina options
- River licence
- Boat safety certificate (where required)
- Boat delivery / transport
- Full boat handover on all craft no matter what size or price
- Further training
From the first initial contact through to our extensive handover, we are here to help, start to finish. There are a few key questions which will assist with your boat purchasing decisions:
- Where do you plan to use your boat? River or sea? UK or abroad
- Who will use the boat? Is it a day out for two or for all the family and friends?
- What will the boat be used for? Just overnight or weekends away
Purchasing a new boat
If you are purchasing a new stock boat, subject to finance approval where applicable, our turnaround time to get you on the water can be as little as two weeks. If you wish to pre-order a model, a delivery date will be advised at time of order subject to manufacturer’s build schedule.
- Discuss Contracts and the model range with a member of our team
- View our selection of display and stock new boats and arrange a factory visit with us
- Holding deposit* required subject to Contract and test if available
- EITHER Confirm a date of handover OR Discuss a specification for a boat built for you with our experienced staff who will guide you throughout the build
- Boat preparation – we deliver the boat to your location of choice in one of our marinas, carry out a pre-delivery inspection of the boat
- Office handover – this includes explaining all paperwork and manuals
- Full boat trial provided by our in house fully trained RYA skipper
- Boat delivery to your chosen marina - If you choose to berth away from one of our own marinas then we will include an amount of time initially at our own marinas local to you whilst you familiarise yourself with your new boat so our team are on hand to assist with any teething problems that may arise.
* Stock boats: 10% holding deposit, balance due prior to handover.
Pre-ordered: 30% holding deposit, depending on timescale stage payments will be required balance due on completion of factory trials and inspection
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact us.