The 24.9m Cranchi Settantotto motor yacht is the flagship of this Italian yard's range. She is fitted with triple Volvo Penta D13 1000hp IPS drives and designed for RCD Category A for up to 18 people. No detail has been overlooked, from the technology employed to the design and finish.
Out on deck you find a large main deck and flybridge. The garage aft is teak clad to further extend the stern beach terrace and on the foredeck you find a large run of seating around a table, with a sunbed forward.
Inside you find large main saloon and dining areas, separated from the pilot house by a fully equipped galley. This deck is also served by its own heads compartment. Below lies a capacious master suite amidships and three other brilliantly well appointed cabis, each with their own state-of-the-art entertainment system.
Underpinning all this comfort is the very best in electronic and safety systems, with close attention paid to important detail like soundproofing.
- Length overall approx82ft 6in
- Length hull approx76ft 3in
- Beam max approx18ft 10in
- Dry weight approx125,663lbs
- EnginesVolvo Penta 3 x D13 IPS 1350 1000hp
- Fuel capacity approx1302 UK gal
- Fresh water capacity approx270 UK gal
- Black water capacity approx110 UK gal
- Grey water capacity approx110 UK gal
- Design categoryA
- Capacity18 persons
- DesignCentro Studi Ricerche Cranchi
- Art directionChristian Grande
- HullAldo Cranchi